As a Software Engineer at Agora Games, you will be working on our online game service platform called “Hydra Studio”. You will be responsible for creating complex data processing and presentation tools that integrate tightly with some of the industry’s biggest game franchises. You will work as part of a highly talented team of producers, engineers, and business specialists to expand the Hydra platform.
We are looking for candidates with the ability to quickly learn new platforms. We use many different technologies within Hydra, and while we don’t expect you to know them all coming in, we need a candidate who can quickly learn and be proficient with them! Junior and Senior candidates are welcome to apply.
- Experience delivering large, complex, highly available software systems
- Experience developing and operating distributed systems
- Knowledge and practical application of design patterns, SOA, refactoring and software testing
- Experience with web application servers, web development frameworks, proxy servers and relational databases
- A detail-oriented, organized thought process and the ability to act decisively under stressful conditions
- A proactive mindset and the ability to multitask and prioritize requirements
- A self-motivated work process and excellent communication skills
- An understanding of system optimization issues
- Experience with system monitoring tools
- Interest in working on-site at our office in Troy, NY or in an awesome remote office
Technologies we use:
- Languages: Ruby, C++, Python, C#, Java, Objective-C
- OS: Linux, Windows, OSX
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ
- Misc: Chef, Git, Runit, SaltStack
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision programs for you and your dependents
- 401K retirement program
- Flexible work hours
- A brand-new computer of your choice when you start
- An open & collaborative work space
- We value a good work-life balance
- Work on some of the biggest video games in the industry!
Visit our website or submit a resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!